Disponibile dal: 03/03/2015
Series Description: Forged from a proprietary bronze developed specifically for cymbals, handcrafted from start to finish by highly skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and executed according to uncompromising sound concepts, Signature Cymbals are instruments of unsurpassed quality for the discerning drummer’s quest for personal creativity and musical excellence.
Alloy: Proprietary Signature Bronze
Applications: Most volume settings • Live and recording • Wide range of music styles such as Pop, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Funk, R&B, Classic, Avant-garde, Big Band, Country, Blues and Gospel
Sound: Musical, transparent, beautiful, rich, colorful, full, clear, expressive sound • The range of models features everything from particularly delicate, well balanced and sensitive to expressive, potent and powerful and projective qualities
Signature «Reflector Finish»
Series Description: Paiste first pioneered this featured production process with our innovative Reflector Cymbals back in the 1980’s
• Unlike modern high speed buffing methods, Paiste Reflector Cymbals employ a proprietary surface treatment technique that generates a smooth, luminous, shimmering finish - without producing high levels of heat, which can substantially alter the natural condition of the bronze metal and dampen the cymbal sound.
Sonic Characteristics of the Reflector Finish:Paiste’s Signature Reflector cymbals basically share the same overall sonic parameters, feel and function as corresponding Signature models with a regular lathed finish. The general effect of the Reflector finish on these cymbals is very subtle and may be summarized as follows:
• The sonic timbre and color of these instruments is somewhat lower, which makes the cymbals feel a bit darker.
• The frequency range is wider due to the lower pitch of the fundamental note and higher overtones at the upper end of the frequency spectrum.
• The frequency mix is cooler and cleaner, as the high, middle and lower frequencies are more distinctly layered, due to the less dominant character of the middle layer - the «voice» of the cymbal.
• The stick sound and bell character tend to be slightly more distinct and separated, while the Hi-Hat chick sound tends to be a bit softer, warmer and more compact.
• The duration of the cymbal’s sustain is relatively similar, however the midrange frequencies fade faster.
• The overall feel is substantially the same, except Crashes and Chinas tend to feel a bit softer and more controllable.
• Weight, volume range, transient response and dynamic intensity are close to identical.
Weight: medium heavy
Volume: soft to loud
Stick Sound: evenly balanced
Bell Character: intergrated
Very bright, brilliant, full. Fairly narrow range, very clean mix. Pronounced crisp,
silvery ping over a clean controlled wash. Well suited for precise, controlled ride playing with a bright feel.
No customer comments for the moment.